Friday, February 22, 2008

lomo love

I headed out to the Lomographic Embassy here to have my Fisheye 2 checked. The flash was faulty. Sometimes it charged and fired, other times it didnt. The girl who attended to me checked my unit first and the flash cooperated with her. It fired! But after I explained what happens, the cute, soft-spoken girl just decided to replace my camera. Now I have a new Fisheye 2!
While I was there I checked out the camera I have been wanting for so long: the LC-A. I've been looking at the online gallery and I just love the output. I decided to buy one for myself! Now I am a proud owner of an LC-A+! Yey!


Since the LC-A didn't have a built-in flash, I also decided to get a Colorsplash Flash. I can use it with my Fisheye 2 anyway. I got it 15% less than the original flash. The Embassy was having a promotion, the girl said.


Now I'm ready to shoot! =)

1 comment:

mayen zuno said...

aba, maganda at pinapalitan ano. Dito di pwede yan...