Thursday, October 6, 2011

hubby and wife milestone

 Ze hubby and I celebrated our sixth anniversary last September 23. That's not actually our wedding anniversary, but the anniversary of us going on our first date, which turned out to be the day we became boyfriend-girlfriend. Hey, I'm easy that way. Haha. 

But yeah, it's been six years since we first went out on a real date. And since we first kissed. And since we first watched a movie together. Time sure flies when you're having fun.

We're really blessed because our relationship has been devoid of any drama, and all those six years have been very pleasant and peaceful.

And easy. I always use that word to describe our relationship. Easy. Sure we encounter difficulties and challenges, but nothing we couldn't handle.

Everything's easy peasy, lemon squeezy.

I guess when love is real, it should feel that way.

Happy anniversary hubby dear. You know I love you.

More years to come.

1 comment:

Reden said...

I love you so much B! I look forward to spending my lifetime with you! <3