Wednesday, January 7, 2009

if you were mrs obama

Now if you were Michelle and I were your ever trusted stylist, which one would you pick?

I'd pick Monique's red dress because I'm strong, powerful and sexy.
 
 0

I'm sexy and feminine so the de la Renta dress is perfect for me.
 
 0

I'm almost like royalty so I want to wear the magnificent blue dress by Michael Kors.
 
 1

I pick Diane's creation because I want to look sexy and sophisticated.
 
 2

I'd wear Peter's dress because I'd like to channel Jackie O.
 
 1

Michelle Obama is an up-and-coming style icon, if she's not already one. And, as this article from WWD shows, many designers want to dress her! Out of the 40 sketches shown in that story, I shortlisted five:



Monique Lhuillier

Oscar de la Renta

Michael Kors


Diane Von Furstenberg



and Peter Som.

All photos from WWD.

1 comment:

* johanna * said...

can't pick just one.:-p i like michael kors and monique lhuillier's design.