Wednesday, January 21, 2009

discharged

I'm praying that's what I hear from the doctor later.

I have an appointment at the KK Breast Centre today. The doctor will check me up again to determine whether they'll let me go or continue monitoring me. I think I might have to undergo an ultrasound or mammogram (which I prefer not to have).


Since Dr Chuwa is on study leave, I've been assigned to Dr Hong Ga Sze, the head of the breast unit. B and I checked his profile yesterday and he seems really capable.

My horoscope said it's a good day to have a check up ("January 23 to 24 or the days leading up to it"). I hope Susan Miller's correct.

Later.


3 comments:

evan rosal said...

why kat? ano meron? (syempre tsismoso)... si marvie kasi nagpa-checkup din before sa mt. elizabeth tapos blah blah blah then nagpa-surgery siya sa pinas... la lang... share ko lang

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

last July kasi nagpatanggal ako ng lump sa right breast ko. since 2007 pa ako minomonitor ng KK and finally nung July, nagdecide doctor na tanggalin na since nagogrow daw. awa ng Diyos naman nung checkup ko last Wednesday, clear na so dinischarge na ako. =)

evan rosal said...

same thing kaya lang sa kanya both tsaka pinatanggal agad ng doctor hehehe