Wednesday, January 19, 2011

happy birthday, marge


I've known Marge since we were freshmen at the University of the Philippines. At first I found her intimidating so I was quite surprised that we turned out to be really close friends. 

Well, surprised and grateful. 

She's many things to many people but to me, she'll always be a confidante, a kindred spirit, a soul sister.

Thank You, God, for this day, because it was today XX years ago that I, and Tita Choly, Tito Manuel, Emman and a lot of others out there, received one of the greatest gifts ever - Marge.

--
Scrapbook page credits: Sunny skies background paper, date paper stamp, scattered diamond glitter, white paper butterfly and messy stitching all from Distant Memories kit by Nicole Young at Digital Scrapbook Place.

6 comments:

ashrage said...

Ganda ni Marge! :) And ganda ng digital scrapbook page na ginawa mo Kat, bagay na bagay sa personality nya :)

Kat said...

thanks George! :)

ashrage said...

Request!!! Gawa ka naman ng digital scrapbook page ng GGG Scavengers hehehe :) wala pala tayong anniversary ek noh? Basta lang 1st to 2nd sem ng AY 1998-1999 :)

Kat said...

haha. sige I'll see what I can come up with.

Unknown said...

Pindot "like"!
=)
Kelan and saan yung 3rd photo? Gerry's parksquare?...

Kat said...

I think Gerry's nga. Yun yung nagexchange gift tayong tatlo nila George at Jos for Pasko.