Tuesday, October 7, 2008

bagay ba sa'kin ang kulot?

Pag walang magawa, pag-initan ang buhok.

Presenting my latest look--

I'm lovin' the bangs and the enhanced curls. Now the Amazona look I'm gunning for is complete. Hehehe.

The photo was taken right after Rachel Aguila of H Salon cut and styled it so it is still well behaved. Ngayon, medyo nagkukulang ata ako ng lagay sa mousse kaya medyo rebellious. Nevertheless, I'm happy I got a cut. I feel much lighter now, less manang-ish and more free.

10 comments:

Carlo & Pia's Wedding said...

i like it kat. ^_^

Dodi Liongson said...

bagay nga kat! carry! turuan mo din si map para di na sya eternal tali ang buhok.

Reden Mateo said...

ganda ;)

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

hooray for your curly do, kat! Don't ever scrimp on the mousse and the comb is your enemy! (try mo rin yung Citre Shine Curl Booster. I used that when I had a perm)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehehe. thanks for the tip tanya! =)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

salamat!

Georgina Ortiz said...

Kat, don't forget maglagay ng generous amount of mousse sa brush tapos saka mo ibrush sa hair mo pag basa pa. Saka mo i crimp with hands :) wag na suklayin after :)

Gidget Aranda said...

looks good! but i don't comb my hair at all. just put mousse and crimp with hands and you're set!

almi ilagan said...

bagay, kat! parang gusto ko na din magpakulot! haha.

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehehe. thanks almi!