Monday, October 13, 2008

I'd probably be bawling by now

If I were not in the office. In the past couple of hours, I've been watching wedding videos at Jason Magbanua and Threelogy's sites and I swear, each one just makes my eyes water! Just proves that all weddings are beautiful and your suppliers just gotta be talented enough to capture it. So to future brides, don't stress! Whatever happens, your wedding will be beautiful. Siempre, I'm sure ours will too!

******

We had our pre-nup photo shoot yesterday with three brilliant photographers -- Almin, Eugene and Reinier. Since we didn't have time to shoot our pre-nup back home with our main man (Jason of Imagine Nation), we just asked A, E and R to do it for us, and they did! The shoot was tiring but super fun. We realized it's hard to be a model. Hindi madaling magpose ha! We made up for the pagod by eating at Jumbo Seafood. Ang sarap ng chilli crab tsaka ng cereal prawn!

I'm so excited to see our photos. I'm sure they'll turn out great. Will post them once I have them. =) Thanks A, E and R! We really appreciate you for agreeing to do this. 

Oh, and thanks Nell for being an uber cool PA.


1 comment:

nell enriquez said...

i'm as equally excited for the photos ... can't wait! :)