Monday, October 20, 2008

heya pretty girls and boys


It's Monday yet again and it doesn't help that it's overcast here in la Singapura. With only six hours of sleep (12-6), I have to entertain myself to stay awake. I plugged in my earphones and am currently listening to dance music (Akon's Dangerous, Pink's So What and house staples like Ever After and Everything).

Anyway, have you looked at our pre-nup photos yet? I did and looking at them made me realize that I've gained too much weight! I became depressed for a while (like 30 minutes) and kept thinking about why I let myself go. Of course, me being me, I caught the destructive and useless negative thoughts and decided to just make the right choices from now on.

I know, I know. I've probably promised to take care of myself a million times already. I've been breaking those promises each time that even B is skeptical about me making my nth vow to be healthier. But this time, I will do my best-est to have a healthier lifestyle. I'm not getting any younger and as long as I keep up my love affair with food, then I'd be more prone to cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. Now, it's not as much about looking good as having a healthy body.

I gotta go back to reading YOU on a Diet, which I bought a few months back only to let it rot on the shelf. I'm so sorry Dr. Oz. I'll make it work this time.