Friday, November 28, 2008

quote of the day and what/who i'm thankful for

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.

-- Oprah Winfrey

*****

Since it was Thanksgiving Day yesterday (today in the other part of the world), here is a list of things/persons I am most thankful for:

1. Reden--my home, my pillar of strength and the love of my life
2. My mom--who's been so patient in helping me with the nitty gritty of planning a wedding
3. My dad--who's going to pick us up from the airport tomorrow
4. My siblings--who are always fun to be with
5. My job--even if it gets boring sometimes, it puts delicious food on the table
6. Marge and George--two girlfriends closest to my heart

Thank You God for everything!

No comments: