Thursday, November 13, 2008

Charlie Chan is here!

I'm so proud of myself! I whipped up my very own version of Yellow Cab's Charlie Chan Pasta!


The spaghetti we stocked in our pantry inspired me to try something new. Since I was at home yesterday, I thought, why not try cooking our favorite? I scoured the net for recipes (and there were a couple of versions) and told my darleng I have a suprays meal in store for dinner.

I should've taken a photo of B when his eyes lit up upon discovering what I cooked for him! I'm really proud at nagaya ko up to the last butil of peanut. Now we could eat our favorite without having to fly back home! Yey!

Will post the recipe soon!

6 comments:

Reden Mateo said...

my heart and tummy were both happy last night because of this. and I think, this is better than the original. ;) thanks mahal! ;)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehehe. welcome! magtayo na lang tayo ng restawran. =)

Reden Mateo said...

ok can! ;) dame mo nang alam lutuin na masasarap! hihi

Tin Tin said...

yez! witness ako. yummy talaga! :-)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehe. thanks tin!

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

GALING!