Monday, November 17, 2008

distracted

...by the wedding I am! I can't work because I can't think of anything but the wedding! It has gotten a bit more difficult to sleep as well. Everything's just starting to sink in!

I'm thankful that I have a reliable coordinator back home who's ironing out the kinks for us. When we go home in two weeks, there will only be minor, minor details to attend to. I'm also glad that my MOH and mom are helping me out.

I spent the weekend conceptualizing and laying out the favor cards and the souvenir program. If only I could be as focused and engrossed here at the office.

Still have a video to edit and a seating plan to draft. Oh, and the bling. I have to buy the bling!

4 comments:

Carlo & Pia's Wedding said...

haha. *hug* pati ako excited sa wedding mo . ;)

Denice C. said...

relax lang kat.. exorcise the bridezilla demon!

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha. it's the OC girl in me, and I don't mean Orange County. =)

mayen zuno said...

matatapos din lahat yan. enjoy lang.