Monday, November 10, 2008

LV = low vadget

While I was educating myself about Louis Vuitton bags, I found these!

The Scuba GM

Terno sa wedding namin! Hehehe.

From the LV site:
Made from Monogram embossed neoprene, Scuba GM is an oversized tote from the Cruise collection by Marc Jacobs, with clean lines and sharp detailing. It includes an ID tag, a Louis Vuitton plaque and a dock clip to change the bag's shape.

Price: $2,580.00

I just want to clarify that I don't have plans of buying one at all. I'm not going to pay a tumataginting na hundred thousand pesoses for glamorized synthetic rubber. Na-uh. Besides, I'd rather have something in leather.

Do they have these kaya in Greenhills? Hehehe.

2 comments:

Kharine Catibog said...

hehe..i think they do have that in greenhills. Grabe..low vudget. la vudget.

Ladida Loca said...

Bili tayo.... sa Greenhills! :-) Tsaka mga dibidi...