Tuesday, September 27, 2011

diptych #1

I'm posing a challenge to myself: each Tuesday, I'd have to come up with a diptych. Let's see if I can rise to the occasion. I'll call this weekly thing Diptych Tuesdays. How creative, noh?

Here is the first one:

I took Ziv to the library with me today. We walked on our way there. Well, I walked and he rode his stroller. We did the same on our way back but when we reached the park down our block, he started complaining and wanted me to carry him. So, I picked him up and pushed the passenger-less stroller. Motherhood is hard work ha!

2 comments:

gie said...

the ever famous passengerless stroller! that's exactly why we don't bring Chino's stroller to the mall anymore. lol :) better put him in slings, di ba you have one? :)

Kat said...

Yes we do! Kaso ang bigat na ni Ziv kaya I prefer the stroller na. Kaso ganito naman nangyayari so ganon din. Mga bata talaga o.