Monday, June 1, 2009

visualisation and vibration

According to The Secret, visualisation is a powerful tool you can use to help you achieve your dreams/goals. So that I would be inspired to work when I'm stressed or getting bored with what I do, I decided to set up an inspiration board. I've asked B to print these photo collages for me:


I'm pasting it onto the bulletin board here at home. Since I don't have a board at the office, I just looked for Rome wallpapers. I figured it'd work just the same.

But visualizing is not enough, according to The Secret. You have to feel and believe that you're already where you want to go/be. Something to do with vibrations of energy ito. I think I'm feeling these cities enough and I believe we'll be able to travel to both.

Puro travel-related ano? It's because as of now, traveling is the only thing I'm completely sure I would want to do for the rest of my life.

And speaking of travel, we just got back from Phuket, Thailand. More about that later. For now I have to write about Aalborg and Crete. Maybe I would learn something about these cities that would make me want to visit them too.

Arrivederci!

1 comment:

mayen zuno said...

meron din ako nyan...