Monday, June 15, 2009

shopping at Daiso

One of the things we did while Apple was here was go to Daiso, the Japanese 2-dollar store. As chuvaness described, this place is a wasteland. Everything you have and have not imagined is here! They opened a store in Manila but instead of Daiso, it's called Saizen.


When we went there, I was resolved that I wouldn't buy anything. But Daiso being Daiso and me being me, I left with a couple of stuff I thought we needed at home. 

One of the said stuff is this:

I think it's supposed to be a calendar, kasi may kasama yang cutouts na puro numbers. My brilliant mind, however, saw it as an accessory organizer! Mwahahahaha! Now I all have my abubots hanging on my closet so I can brainstorm what to wear with which blouse/shirt/dress.

Another Daiso haul is an insulated lunchbox! 

I've been using paper carriers for my baon and when i saw this at Daiso, I knew I gotta have it. And my Lock&Locks fit perfectly. There's even space for dessert!

We also bought one of these!

Ang cute ng packaging noh? They're Caramel Corn, parang Chiz Curls pero caramel. 

This was one of the more interesting things we saw at Daiso:

Can you guess what that is? 

8 comments:

Apple Mateo said...

Daizen / Saiso is fun! :D

Katrina Atienza said...

diyan ko din binili baunan ko! I also got a small tatami mat from there which I use to exercise. I love that place!

Karen Ramos said...

i think the yellow plastic thing is for bananas? para kapag bitbitin somewhere hindi mabugbog?

Karen Ramos said...

by the way, i like the organizer thingy. Do they have it in daiso here in sg? :)

mayen zuno said...

haha, ok ang lalagyan ng saging!

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hi karen! yup, i got them at the Vivo City branch. =)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehe. oo nga! nung una kala namin kung ano. hehehe.

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

korek ka dyan karen! hehehe.