Tuesday, June 23, 2009

first it was brad & jen, now it's jon & kate :(

Following the Jon & Kate topics on Twitter and the updates come by the second!

I really feel sad for Jon & Kate but more so for the eight kids. Would they be happy to watch re-runs or DVDs of their show when they grow older? They were a fun family to watch pa naman.


I think the episodes in Discovery are delayed by a season so we'll still be able to see them during their good ol'days, ika nga. I think it would be weird though and maybe I'll start looking for signs that their marriage is falling apart.


But I've actually noticed some warning signs already. I noticed that Kate is a bit edgy and likes correcting Jon in front of the camera. That's a no-no! "Don't correct your partner's mistake in front of other people" is like in every secrets-to-a-happy-and-lasting-marriage guidebook!

I also noticed she likes hogging the spotlight. Or maybe it's because she talks to much! Hahaha. Whatever!

PS
So ano nang title ng show now that Jon and Kate are divorcing? Kate + Eight - Jon or Eight / Two? Or will there be weeks na Jon + Eight at Kate + Eight?

Hay. Sad. 

UPDATE: Here's a blow-by-blow of the episode, for those who are interested:

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/entertainment/realitycheck/blog/2009/06/jon_kate_plus_8_divorce.html

No comments: