Friday, February 20, 2009

when you try your best but you don't succeed* and your hair is too long

So. We ran out of Coldplay tickets. Actually, there were available tickets as of last night, but for seats with a restricted view. "I'm pretty sure you're going to be blocked," said the guy at the SISTIC counter. I said nevermind. Come on, why pay $158 when you can't even see Chris Martin's ass??? Of course, for some it would be worth it to see the band play their songs live but it's just not worth the price for me. I need/want to see Chris Martin's ass! 

I was sad for quite a bit but I thought of other things I can do with the money. I have quite a lot of items on my shopping list.

******

I cut my hair today. You read that right. I did it myself. I was combing my hair and realized I was really tired of carrying all that extra weight so I grabbed the scissors and cut it. The moment I lost all that old hair, I instantly felt lighter.

No, I'm not going Britney. I just need time to figure out what I want to do with my hair before I go to the pros. But I totally understand Britney when she grabbed the razor and shaved her head. Cutting/shaving your hair has a cathartic effect. Like you're starting anew.

But for me, it was just about losing the weight. I've got enough on me already. Hahaha. 

*Fix You, Coldplay

4 comments:

Reden Mateo said...

come to think of it, we may only be seeing the band lead's ass if we opted for the restricted view, since it is at the back =P

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehehe. chineck ko nga ulit. rear view pala at hindi restricted view. hehehe.

Kharine Catibog said...

post naman ng pic of new hairdo..*i can almost hear the viva la vida on the background though*- sayang! i was like that nung lifehouse concert..huhu!

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

pantay lang siya ngayon kim. baka ipalayer ko one of these days. =)