Friday, February 27, 2009

the end of husbandry [economy]

That's what my band's first album is called.

And my band's called Cold Hearted. Haha. Cool. 

Album cover photo from Julia Lee

This is for a meme circulating in Facebook. But I'm a Multiply-er so I'm posting it here. I tag whoever may find this interesting enough to do. 

Here are the rules:
1. Go to Wikipedia then click on Random Article. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to Quotationspage.com then click on Random Quotes. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.

3. Go to flickr and click on the last seven days. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4. Use Photoshop or any photo editing software to put it all together. 

5. Post wherever and tag others.

No comments: