Sunday, February 22, 2009

sunday morning

It's the perfect Sunday morning on the east side of Singapore today. The weather is nice; it's sunny with a bit of cool breeze, like spring time in another part of the world, but maybe warmer.

Every morning one of the first things I do is open our bedroom window and look at this while I whisper a prayer of thanks to God:

I love this tree on the neighboring compound. And the birds feel the same way. It makes me happy every time a see birds playing on the tree's lush leaves and huge branches. 

When I look on the other side to catch the breeze, I see this:

The sunshine was so beautiful this photo doesn't do it justice.

Just after breakfast (which my dear husband prepared), I take a peek at the window in the living room and was bowled over by this:


I just noticed that the tree on the opposite side of the road has flowers! It's so pretty!

It is springtime in Singapore. 

I'll leave you with this. Have a blessed Sunday!

1 comment:

mayen zuno said...

ganda! dito mainit na.