Friday, October 23, 2009

what now?

I'm worrying again. My mom has manifested yet another symptom: swollen legs as in her left thigh, knee and calf. She said the left side of her pelvis is painful too. Ano na naman kaya ito? Could it be yet another complication of the hysterectomy she's had six months ago? 

As of today, her symptoms are lower back pain with swelling, swollen left leg, pain in the pelvic area, urinary incontinence and constipation. I wish Dr. Gregory House is here so he can diagnose my mom and start the proper treatment! 

I've been obsessively researching about mom's symptoms in the Internet. I don't know if it's helping or just making me worry. I'm not a doctor after all and if anyone's qualified to diagnose my mom correctly, it's definitely not me. I pray that the doctors at SPCMC know what they're doing. I want to trust them. I pray we'll get results soon coz if not, we may have to consider taking mom to MMC.

But mom just had her MRI yesterday so hopefully, everything that needs to show up will show up so the doctors can start treating her. We really wish for her to get well soon! She's been in discomfort for almost a month!

God please help us! Please work through the people taking care of mom and make her better please, please, please?

No comments: