Friday, October 2, 2009

i thank God...

1. It's Friday! I hope everyone back home is safe and ready for Parma's arrival. I'm praying this typhoon is not going to be as bad as Ketsana.

2. That Watsons is carrying Rimmel already!


I almost leapt for joy when I saw this!

I'm currently using Rimmel's Sexy Curves mascara and I like it. The formula's not too harsh compared with MAC's Plushlash and it doesn't smudge. Instead of bristles, the brush is made of plastic and has a curved design which defines the lashes perfectly. It's easy to apply too. The product claims to give you 7x more volume but I want more so I'll probably try another of their mascaras.

3. For the library!


I borrowed A Course in Miracles, which my mom introduced to me. I receive Marianne Williamson's Miracle Thought podcasts in my inbox and she often refers to this book. I browsed through it and the material seemed really hard to digest. So to counter ACIM's seriousness, I borrowed InStyle Instant Style. I think I found my personal style already but I still need to hone it and streamline my wardrobe too. I love reading books like this because they give me ideas on how to do exactly that.

Aside from books, I also borrowed DVDs of Funny Face and Breakfast at Tiffany's. I fell in love with Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday (where she won an Oscar for best actress) so I want to watch her in these two films. I want to see the fashion too!

4. For dinner at Ajisen Ramen with my dear husband! I had Hokkaido Butter Corn and shared crispy cuttlefish and white fish with B for starters. Yum yum! Pano ba naman hindi tataba? 

5. For the money in my bank account! I'm glad and grateful we survived one month with only B's salary and the pay I got from a freelance gig I did with Jec

2 comments:

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

wow, ang saya nung rimmel at nung library!

Reden Mateo said...

yum yum ang ramen. =)