Friday, October 23, 2009

pinas in food, so far

Going home always means stuffing up on food I can't get back in Singapore. When I arrived, the first meal I had was Jollibee's chicken barbecue, which was delicious! The chicken was sweet, tender and juicy and paired nicely with the Java rice and the sweet sauce. I love it!


On our way to San Pablo from the airport, daddy and I passed by my Tita Malou's home at Bel-Air Sta. Rosa. On our way there, I noticed that there was a Conti's that just opened at Nuvali so I told daddy we needed to go there so I can pick up a Mango Bravo, which B and I fell in love with since we tasted it last year.


I love this! It has lots of mangoes, with a sans rival-like pastry inside and plenty of cream! Mommy, Lia and daddy thinks it's sweet but it's just right for me when it's frozen. Yum yum!

Aside from these, I also had Jollibee spaghetti and Chickenjoy, and already cooked adobo and chicken kinulob. I'm thinking of cooking pancit canton later. 

6 comments:

Katrina Atienza said...

yummmm!!! shucks I so need to try the jollibee bbq chicken meal :D

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

go! masarap siya!

Denice C. said...

may conti's na sa sta rosa? woohoo! kumain din kami sa conti's sa bf paranaque nung uwi namin last month. luv-it! alang kwenta mga cakes sa SG! fehk.

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehehe. oo meron na, sa nuvali. lampas siya ng paseo de sta rosa. masarap ang chocolate cake sa secret recipe tsaka carrot cake sa coffee bean. :)

Denice C. said...

is it? (sporean accent kuno) matry nga yung carrot cake sa coffee bean sa expo weeee! ang gusto ko lang na cake dito sa SG yung nabibili sa Ikea, ni hindi man lang freshly baked. hehe. maaasahan talaga kayo ni reden pagdating sa pagkain. hihihi.

christine yusingco said...

charap!