Friday, April 3, 2009

finally

I got the much-needed haircut! I feel so gaan now. Hehe. 

When the stylist asked me what kind of cut I wanted, I showed her my grad pic. She said, "why you want cut like that ah? So old fashioned." Haha. Oo nga ano, 2002 pa nga pala kinunan yun. She said she'll cut my hair short but with a hint of modern. I dunno if it looks modern because it still looks 2002 to me. Hehe.

I like it but I didn't feel as WOAH! when I got a perm from Bench FIX or when I had my hair cut by Rachel at H Salon. But the new cut works, and I'm sure I'll have fun accessorizing it. 

7 comments:

mayen zuno said...

asan na?

Denice C. said...

pichure please...!!

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

magkikita naman tayo bukas denice!

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

hoy, may mga taong wala kang appointment with!!!! picture!!!!

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha. sige. :)

Kitchie Gerardino said...

ako din gusto ko na magpagupit ng maikli..ang init!!! atsaka sinasabunutan ako ng anak ko.

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha. kahit maikli masasabunutan ka pa din ng anak mo kitch! =)