Wednesday, April 29, 2009

dream destinations

What are your dream destinations?

Here are my top five:

1. Rome, Italy - Tinatawag talaga ako ng Rome. I just have this feeling that I belong there. Maybe I was a Roman in my past life. Hehe.  I would also love to see the Colosseum, the Pantheon and the Duomo, among many other stunning sights. And eat authentic Italian gelato of course!

2. Florence, Italy - I will probably spend a day in the Uffizi, getting lost in all the masterpieces there. I'll visit the Duomo too and admire Brunelleschi's octagonal dome.

3. Athens, Greece - I want to see the Acropolis!

4. Barcelona, Spain - I want to experience this city and see all of Gaudi's works.

5. Cairo, Egypt - I want to see the pyramids!

Somewhere down my list are London, Budapest and New York! Sana tumama na lang kami sa lotto para magtravel na lang forever!

2 comments:

Reden Mateo said...

sama me! hehe. taya tayo toto mamaya. =)

mayen zuno said...

kaya yan, isa-isa lang. Eto visual list ko, 1. Italy din (buong Italy), 2. Paris, 3. Greece din, 4. London, 5. Spain.