Tuesday, April 14, 2009

and we're back!

Our trip to Ilocos was awesome. I fell in love with the beach, Vigan and the food! It was salty and fatty and oily. In short, yummy! Haha.  Will definitely go back.

I also loved being with my family! I missed them so much. Summer outings are a tradition for us and last year I'm bummed that B and I missed the Bohol trip. This year's outing, albeit short, more than made up for it though. 

I'm also glad I was able to meet up with Marge and catch up. I missed her too! Medyo bitin nga lang ang kwentuhan dahil over lunch lang. 

It was a wonderful trip. I really had a great time. 

*****

I received good and bad news from my boss today. The good news is he has authorised my one-month unpaid leave. However, we still have to wait for the higher-ups' approval before I can actually take it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

The bad news: no more work from home! Boooo! Our boss in London prefers daw na the copywriting team be based in the office. Naku, WFH pa naman yung thin thread na nagkikeep sa akin from exploring other opportunities. Ngayon natastas na siya ng tuluyan! Gusto ko pa naman yung WFH arrangement kasi nakakatipid ako sa damit at kain at pamasahe. Tsaka yung pag inaantok ka pwede kang manood muna ng TV or mag-nap. Hehehe. Oh well. Nothing lasts naman talaga.

1 comment:

mayen zuno said...

that's not so bad after all.