Tuesday, April 25, 2006

random thoughts on a sucky day

The status quo starts to look good when you see that the future entails a lot of work, a lot of challenges, changes, and risks.

It's really hard to break out of one's shell. Now I know what a chick feels as he tries to push his way out of a small crack on an egg.

I wish I had a proxy. I'm just so tired.

Sometimes I'm not so smart.

I hope I find a new effin' place to move into before the sixth of May. Demmit.

I'm hungry.

I have 93 lines of report to write. Gotta start now but can't. I'm so distracted.

I hate that my camera broke down and I can't afford to have it repaired or have it replaced.

It's good that I finally found a man who's man enough to put me in my place. Now I know I'm where I should be.

1 comment:

TwistedHalo said...

ei, kat! what happened to your camera? ako din, nagloloko ba naman kanina. sadness. :(