Sunday, April 16, 2006

happy easter!

The long holiday will be officially over tomorrow for most people, but not for me! Nakaleave ako. =) Pero pagsapit ng Martes, balik trabaho na. Kayod, kayod, kayod. Ang daming trabahong naghihintay sa akin. Ang daming dapat umpisahan at dapat tapusin.

The coming week is a very important one for me. It could actually change the course of my life. Tingnan natin if it will come. Pero kung hinde, okay lang. There's a lot of changes going on--a lot of exciting changes. All naman is good for me. Walang prublema. Or maybe I just refuse to look at it as problems. Lahat yan challenges na dapat i-overcome. And I like challenges. =)

******

During lazy weekends and long breaks, the Zuño family just sits around the television and watches movies on cable or VCDs or DVDs. This past week, we watched The Dukes of Hazzard, A Very Long Engagement and Harold & Kumar Go to Whitecastle. We have yet to watch In Her Shoes today.

I love it when we just lounge and watch movies--silly or serious. I love it when we laugh together, when mom and I cry over movies together, when we attack junk food together, when we cheer for the protagonist together. It makes me feel glad to be part of this family.

Yun nga lang, nakakataba. Haha. I've got less than a month to trim my belly to an acceptable size. Gotta wear my Tiger Lily. Hehe. =) Cebu, here we come!

******

Darating na si B today. Yey! We're going to cook crispy pata for dinner. That's pata from Calapan. Hehe. =)

So much for the weight loss plan. =)

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: