Monday, April 24, 2006

#7

B and I are on our 7th month now. Happy. =)

I'm still amazed whenever I think about how we evolved from officemates to kor buddies to friends to this. We often take people close to us for granted. Minsan ang layo natin tumingin di tuloy natin napapansin yung mga taong nasa paligid natin. Fortunately, I realized "things" before it was too late and I'm really glad I took the risk.

During our first few months, we were uneasy and there were still some issues that had to be resolved. Buti na lang we were able to talk about everything and got rid of skeletons in our closets. Simula nun, smooth-sailing na ang lahat.

We've gone through major and minor life changes--his ate getting married and moving to the US, his new job, my weight loss and gain and loss and gain, haircuts, trips overseas, etc. We've managed to get over big and little challenges and now it feels as if we've been together for eons.

We're a happy couple and I guess it shows. Sabi nga nung isang agent ng Family First, parang wala daw malungkot na sandali sa aming dalawa. Totoo yun. Pero siempre, like normal couples, we have misunderstandings, too. Our (mini-)fights, however, are mostly over little things.

Nevertheless, even if we've said things we could've kept to ourselves, done things we should have thought about first (B, I'm sorry I pushed you toward the garbage can), and (unintentionally) hurt each other, for me this is perfect. This is the one thing I've always wanted.

Sorry for the mush, people. But most of the time the truth (especially if it's about love) is mushy and corny.

I love you B! More months to come.
=)

******

Pupunta kaming Bulabod ni B sa Sabado! Yey! Sana may magamit kaming digicam para may mapost akong pictures.

Magpapa-tan (translation: magpapaitim) ulit ako. =)

1 comment:

Reden said...

I love you,too, B! More eons to come. =)