Wednesday, March 1, 2006

marso uno

It's the first day of March.

Grabe how time flies so quickly. It feels like we're just slipping through every month and the next thing you know, this year's over.

******

I admire people who have the maturity and the endurance to do the same thing everyday. May mga tao kasing sobrang stable, yung hindi naapektuhan ng moods. Or siguro akala ko lang yun?

I have workmates who sit in front of their PCs everyday and just go about their work. Nakaplug ang earphones tapos sulat, sulat, sulat. Samantalang here I am, who every now and then, nakakafeel ng restlessness at hindi makapagsulat pag wala sa mood. Sometimes I can't tell if I'm just being lazy and unprofessional or if I'm letting myself be driven too much by my passions.

I'm a passionate person and I need to always feel things. I'm rational naman but I always make it a point to listen to my heart. Kaya siguro unless makita ko na yung job that I am passionate about , I won't be able to stay at a workplace for so long.

******

The weather's been really fine these past few days. The skies are clear and the sun's shining in all its majesty. Days like these ought to be spent outdoors. In Boracay, perhaps.

Haaay. I miss the beach.

2 comments:

nice said...

i sometimes feel this way. but hey, you don't make any money by going to the beach and sunbathing (unless you're a model). so might as well work and earn the moolah to do/get the things we like.

but if ur keen on getting a new job or following ur passion, then by all means, go for it! don't settle. doing the right thing than doing things right, if u know what i mean.

katzee said...

Yun nga tita dors. Kelangan talaga natin magtrabaho. Ang challenge is finding the right job--one that you love doing and at the same time pays well. ;)