Wednesday, February 15, 2006

i miss firefox

For some reason my Mozilla Firefox browser won't connect to the internet. Aside from that, all my bookmarks vanished. I did a good job at not freaking out and not feeling like it's the end of everything. Most of my bookmarks were still in my IE Favorites anyway. I only lost the pages I bookmarked recently.

I couldn't figure out want went wrong so I just uninstalled the program. This morning I went back to using IE but I've gotten used to tabbed browsing that I miss it terribly!

I tried reinstalling Firefox but it still doesn't work. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get used to IE all over again.

******

I'm so glad I finished all my tasks for today. Finally, I've crossed out everything in my to-do list.

But, there's a new list. =(

I hope I'll be able to cross out all the items before my Boracay trip with B. Excited na'ko. =)


6 comments:

Reden said...

What new list? :)

Reden said...

narealize ko na mas hi-tech ka pa sa choice of browser mo... ehehehe. wala akong alam about other browsers etc... basta alam ko lang yung logo na letter 'e', internet yun. kakaclick dun, nawalan ako ng internet access sa "factory" (hiram kay T.D. na term, sya ba orig neto?). Hehe.

nice said...

hindi ako, kay chris galing, i think?!? (scratches head)

Anonymous said...

1. Uninstall Firefox.

2. Delete all Mozilla and Firefox folders. If you're using Windows XP, the path would be C:\Documents and Settings\User name\Application Data

3. Reinstall Firefox. Much better if you install Firefox 1.0 first and then v.1.5 afterward.

Since you're using Firefox, why don't you promote it on your blog? A link or a button would do the job.

katzee said...

Thanks nameless commenter! Try ko yan. :)

B: New to-do list. Hehe. :)

Reden said...

I still don't get it. Haha!