Thursday, August 7, 2008

Year 27--totoo na!

Is it true that when we grow older, we become more serious, more mature?

Here I am at 24.
At 25.


And at 27. (I just realized I didn't have photos of my 26th birthday celebration.)


O deba, ang ganda ko, a la Betty la fea! Mwehehehe.

Probably the most important lesson I learned in the past year was being aware. I swear, ever since I started opening my eyes and my heart and just being in the here and now, I've become happier, lighter and more connected to everything. I'm genuinely happy. Really.

Thank God for the gift of family, friends, love, hope and life.

Like all the years of my life, year 27 will definitely be a great one.

Come on! We had ribs and steak on day 1! Hahahaha. =)

Mwah mwah everyone!

6 comments:

mayen zuno said...

ganda mo talaga, manang-mana sa nanay! hehe...

Pallas 10 said...

belated happy birthday kat! hope u had a blast on your big day :) (i was at the clinic then kaya di agad nakabati)

Tracy Carpena said...

hehehe. belated happy birthday, kat! :-) na-surprise naman ako, parang pinakabata yung latest birthday pic. hehe. :-)

LiA Zuño said...

hehe belated. ngayon lang ako ulet nakapag-net.

Marge T said...

Sa Jayme's ba yung 24th? Yung shaved ice? Hehehe

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha. oo.