Monday, August 25, 2008

if I were crazy enough to wear high heels

Then I'd probably buy a pair or two of Louboutins. The famed shoe designer will be opening a store here in Singapore after all.

And, while I'm dreaming, I'd buy myself a couple of Manolo Blahniks, too.

In reality, however, I can't wear heels. I don't have a high arch (I'm actually flat-footed) and wearing high heels will hurt me terribly. I can only walk on flats and if I convince myself to sacrifice for a while, I can wear kitten heels or wedges. I'll choose comfort over style anytime.

If this was not the case, however, I think these would really go well with my wardrobe:

Louboutin Very Prive Patent Pump


Louboutin Rolando Hidden-Platform Pump


Blahnik Buckled d'Orsay


Blahnik Gossado Eyelet d'Orsay


Blahnik Ankle-Wrap Leopard Sandal


Blahnik Snakeskin Pointed-Toe Mary Jane (in turquoise; coz a pop of color is always nice)


Have a great week y'all!

5 comments:

Yaps Angeles-Belleza said...

Blahnik Gossado Eyelet d'Orsay for me. =)

Dodi Liongson said...

baka kay reden puede. try mo hahaha!

Reden Mateo said...

di ko type mag-heels, masyado na ako matangkad for that hehehe

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

we just need a couple of nike air-cole haans!

mayen zuno said...

Gusto ko, yung Louboutin na red tapos ipagagawa ko ng iskaparate, hehe, bawal magasgas...