Friday, August 15, 2008

the shopaholic escapes

Last night, while B was with his friends Kim and Yen, I saw a rare opportunity--an opportunity to shop!!! Mwahahaha! Di kasi ako makadiskarte pag kasama si Reden. Hahahaha.

It's been so long since I went on a spree! I missed the high!

I got a couple of pieces from Dorothy Perkins. I bought enough to gain membership to their club, which will entitle me to 10 percent discount on all regular-priced merchandise at Topman, Topshop and of course, DP. Aside from that, every time I collect 250 points ($1=1 point), I will get a $10 voucher. And if I visit during my birthday month, they'll give me a 20 percent discount voucher.

Hay saya. Hahaha. But I know better than to spend more than I can pay for the following month. I've learned from my "revolver days." Ayoko nang matambakan ng utang.

******
Congratulations B for getting it! Tara na!!!

6 comments:

Apple Mateo said...

Hehehe. Cool! :D

zane ronquillo said...

kainis naman to si kat...pag nag-blog ka about shopping, dapat may proper pictures ;-)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha! wala ako makita sa net eh! hahaha. =)

Reden Mateo said...

aba aba aba! hehehe.
*****
thanks B! ;)

mayen zuno said...

siempre a, e di parang isinama mo ang iyong konsensya...=(

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehehe. oo nga.