Thursday, August 21, 2008

SERIES: if i were crazy enough to...

This week: If I were crazy enough to buy a Coach bag.

Buying a Coach bag (when it's not even on sale) is crazy for me because it costs so much money--money you can actually use for travelling or eating or you know, experiencing things. I'm not saying I won't buy a Coach bag ever. Pretty things are really hard to resist.

If I ever reach that level of insanity, these will be my top picks. I like big bags because I always have to bring all my things--payong, kikay kit, a book or magazine, my planner, pens, mp3 player
and phone. Dapat may malagay pa akong extra like food! Hahaha. I also prefer leather over fabric, and solid colors over signature prints.

Anyway, here they are.

Large Carly in black

Legacy in amethyst

Multicolor Legacy (for harabas)

Peyton in fuschia


Lindsay vintage leather shopper in teal

Signature stripe denim patent multifunction tote

Till next week!

4 comments:

Aimee Rae Ocampo said...

I love the Legacy in Amethyst. You should try drooling over LV's Epi bags din. :D

Apple Mateo said...

Ako rin, Legacy in Amethyst is my choice. :D

mayen zuno said...

gusto ko yung fushia...

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

Ang galing, pareho tayo ng gusto, Aimee!!