Sunday, June 11, 2006

SG B

With so many people to love in my life, why do I worry about one?
But you put the happy in my ness, you put the good times into my fun.
--Walk Away, Ben Harper
B's leaving for Singapura soon. So now alam niyo na kung ano yung pinagkakasentihan ko sa two past entries? I'm very happy for and proud of Reden, but of course, it's always sad to be far from the one you love. Torture ito! But, based from experience, it becomes more bearable in time. I have fears, but B's always maagap in reassuring me that he loves me and that won't happen. Besides, Singapore is a three-hour plane ride away. Kailangan ko nang ihanda ang sarili ko sa pagsakay ng Tiger Air. Turbulence galore! Hehehe.

I'm looking forward to visiting him there. In the meantime, I'll take advantage of the few weeks he's here in Pinas.


3 comments:

nice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

nice said...

don't worry about reden, walang mahahanap yan na kapalit dito no! and he needs to quit smoking YEZ!!! harharhar

can't wait to see both u :) ready na ang alak and barbecue for our saturday get-togethers hehe.

Lynx said...

wow, its good to know that reden has finally bagged the singapore stint!

hope you guys have a wonderful time at singapore =) Tiger airways ain't that bad. Tried it.

oh yeah, as for kapalit, naah the girls in singa aren't really that interesting...so chill.