Friday, June 9, 2006

dear God

I'm sorry if I've been constantly bugging You lately. I just really, really want it badly. But I know things will happen in Your time. Nakakfrustrate lang minsan pag hindi ko magetz kagad kung anong gusto Mong gawin ko. Siguro kailangan ko lang maging mas in touch with You para di ako madalas naliligaw.

Now I know that it's not a no. It's just a not yet.

Salamat sa lahat ng blessings Niyo sa akin at sa mga mahal ko sa buhay. I know You have plans for all of us.

Love,
Kat

3 comments:

Reden said...

I had a recent convo with two friends. We were contemplating on how frustrated I was in the past thinking that I am not going to get what I want, while being around people who seem to have been blessed with so much.

After the turnout of events, I realized that the Lord has a plan for each one of us. When there are times that he seem to fail you, it is important that you keep in mind that he is cooking up something better.

We all have to keep on praying.

I love you baby!

nice said...

reden, i couldn't agree more!

things will be better Kat, in His time.

katzee said...

Yes, God has a plan for each one of us. We just have to learn how to wait dahil lahat mangyayari in His own time.

Thank you B! Thank you Denice!