Tuesday, January 31, 2006

nung nagbalikbayan si jec

We had dinner last night with Jec at Gerry's Ayala Center. It was nice to catch up with and update Jec about what has happened since he left the Makati office. I missed him a lot. Actually, when he first came here at the office last Friday, I could barely contain my joy. Nagtatatalon talaga ako sa tuwa. And I hugged him too, although not as tightly as I wish I did.

We met Allen, Jec's significant other, last night. He was really nice and instantly clicked with the group and made chicka. I saw how much Allen and Jec loved each other and how happy they are to be together (fyi, they've been together five years). I wonder how Allen copes with Jec's absence. It must get lonely sometimes. Buti na lang Hong Kong's not too far from here.

Jec told us about his pleasant and not-so-pleasant experiences in HK. He's been living there for only about two and a half months pero parang ang tagal na. It seems he has adjusted to HK life already.

I've always admired Jec. He was masipag, taking on a full-time job here and did tutorials on the side. He was organized; he never seemed ngarag even if he was. He knew how to handle his finances too. Idol! =)

Anyway, after Jec updated us about what's going on in his life, it was my and Selena's turn to tell Jec how our present relationships came to be. We had a no-holds-barred kwento and kinilig naman maigi si Rhea at Tracy as if they were watching a a romantic comedy film. Nakakatuwa silang dalawa.

I love having conversations that, aside from letting me know people better, leave me with new things to ponder about. We had those last night. There were also a lot of laughter--the kind we used to have kapag nagbabastusan kami dati. As in true blue halakhakan na walang patumangga. Nakakatuwa lang.

And nakakamiss.

I wish we can laugh that way more often.

******

Take care Jec! Thank you sa libre!

E-mnail ka lang kapag kelangan mo magde-stress.

Hope to see you on your birthday.

Mwah!

******

Denice, Dave, Kitch, Rey and B, sana next time kasama na kayo. =)

6 comments:

Reden said...

Inggit ako, di ako nakasama...

Iggy said...

commercial lang...shet ang payat mo na! :)

katzee said...

B, next time sama ka na!

Salamat naman kung ganon Iggy. Pero nag-gain ulit ako so kelangan ulit magcutdown sa rice. :)

nice said...

sorry i missed it. my driver's making tampo kasi (haha how conyo). next time promise , i owe u guys a treat!

Anonymous said...

more than anyone else, i was the one who enjoyed the most that night. thanks kat! see you ulit next month.

...and yes, allen gets lonely at times =(

-jeko

selena said...

i really had fun that night :) sana maulit uli very soon. we're crossing our fingers for you, jec :)

at masarap ang pagkain dun ha! :D