Tuesday, January 17, 2006

buhay si katzee!

Hello fans and non-fans.

I'm back.

******

So why create a blog again?

Things have been stressful at work lately. The workload has doubled and no, I don't have lots of free time on my hands. I just want to keep myself from ranting (too much) about work to my boyfriend or friends and I thought it would help if I started talking to the world again.

Aside from that, my boyfriend (you all know who he is) has left the factory and he has left a huge void (pun intended) in my everyday worklife. No more kor breaks, no more one-hour meryendas, no more empty elevators (*wink*). He has been my stress ball (again, pun intended, in a non-kinky way) for the past three months and him leaving is a little bit hard to take. I miss him to bits!

Hopefully, this venture will be more fruitful than the previous ones (now I do feel like an editor for a trade magazine). Here's hoping I can dodge another memo.





3 comments:

Jeko said...

ako una!

hi kat, nice to know you're back. malapit na rin akong mag-major comeback sa blogging world. one month na lang siguro ;-)

-jeko

nice said...

yehey ur back!

tracy c. said...

hi kat! =D i just linked you. hehe. have a good day! =D