Tuesday, January 24, 2006

happy me

My close friend G and I had a major bonding session last Friday. The skyline of Metro Manila served as our backdrop as we chose to make tambay at my dorm's rooftop.

We talked about our lives--past, present and future. We talked about our fears, hopes and dreams. We talked about everything while we drank San Mig Light, munched on chips and smoked (I, the actual cigarettes while she, second-hand. I know, I'm a bad friend).

G and I have lots in common, especially when it comes to our love lives. I won't talk about details here. It's enough to say that we've both found our soul mates and are both very happy.

******

Speaking of happiness, another college friend of mine, J finally has a boyfriend. After a couple of misses, I'm glad he has found someone (yes, he's a he). He deserves to be happy.

******

This is the first normal working day I've had in two weeks.

I was finally able to get some sleep and now I feel better. Pagod at antok lang pala ako kaya ako bad trip about work these past few days. Aside from that, it was that time of the month.

As B told me, although there are reasons to be sore about the job and some company policies, it's not reason enough to grow lazy and let the quality of my work decline. After all, I am lucky to be employed.

There. I have put grumpy employee Kat to sleep. I hope she won't wake up soon.

1 comment:

Reden said...

I'm glad that you're happy, and that you're back. :)