Friday, July 3, 2009

abala

Pardon my absence. I've been busy playing Restaurant City at the other social networking site. 


I recently added the application on my profile to give it a try and I got hooked. Now I log in first thing in the morning, then again when I get to work. I check on my workers' energy levels every three hours to let them rest for a while. Then I log back in to make them work again. This goes on until it's time to go home at 6PM. Once we're home, I log in and do the drill until it's bedtime.

Ah, the life of online gaming addicts. I didn't know it was like this to be hooked. I know, this is child's play compared with, I dunno, Counterstrike? Ano bang bago ngayon? Haha. Obviously, I'm not aware of the recent trends in online gaming.

I'm ashamed to admit my newfound addiction to RC because I used to nag my poor husband about his Neopets-Mafia Wars-Restaurant City habits. I didn't see the point of it all. What's so exciting about it? Bakit ako magtitiyagang mag-earn ng points for that? What will I gain? Wala namang cash or medals dito. But now, oh now I know. 

There's something satisfying about earning points for the sake of. And to see your restaurant thriving! Wah, if it was only that easy in real life. The game is fun too, and kinda tickles my brain. Hey, you need strategy for this. Haha.

That's all for now dear friends. I hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

6 comments:

Reden Mateo said...

tulog na. tama na laro. bukas na ulit. hehehe.

mayen zuno said...

yan pala ang RC na sinasabi, hehe.

Yen Uera-Tesoro said...

Adik! Hehe. I remember my Neopets and TOP days, they were introduced to me by your husband din, being my big friend who introduced me to a lot of online thingies. Sobrang eye bags ang inabot ko, may time pa na di ako nakakapasok sa office to concentrate on earning points and leveling up. Hay those were the days! :P

Dodi Liongson said...

dahil sa post mo napalogin ako ng resto city..

.. and i like it. ;P

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha! ayan kakalog-in ko lang ulit sa RC. :D late na nga dumating nakuha pa magfacebook sa office! hahaha.

gladys pinky said...

Restaurant City!!! Love it! Di ko ma-open yung game today, there's something wrong ata. My poor employees, di ko sila napa-rest after I quit last night eh huhu!