Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my new toy


Is not a dSLR but a Philips FC8256 vacuum cleaner. Haha.

I love it for a couple of reasons. First, it's blue. I would've preferred the purple one but Carrefour didn't have any left. Blue is okay though. Second, it's bagless. Instead of the usual bag, it has a 1 liter dustbin I could just wash! So convenient noh? Third, its 200-watt suction power effectively cleans our carpet and floor. 

The purchase of this baby concludes my home improvement project. Time to focus on other things now.

6 comments:

mayen zuno said...

ka-kyut naman!!

Reden Mateo said...

i want to try using it! hihi

Aimee Rae Ocampo said...

In fairview, nainggit ako. I want din!

Almin Manalo said...

haha ang kulet...
teka sana nagpabili ka kay eugene... may discount ata sya dahil employee sya ng Philips..

bumbilya, kailangan mo din? Eug, help kay Kat. hehe

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha. onga ano. di ko naisip padiscount kay eugene. hahaha.

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha. domesticated!