Friday, March 13, 2009

hello, gorgeous

Just curious, Kat, when was the last time you looked into a mirror and addressed yourself as "Gorgeous," "Magnificent," or "Sublime"?

Kat, it matters.

Tallyho, 
The Universe

*****

Hi Universe,

Haven't really done that in a while. Everytime I look in the mirror all I see is a fat lady who needs to lose weight. I've changed my eating habits and have been exercising but I guess not as intensely as I should because I don't see any changes in the way my clothes fit. However, I do feel stronger and healthier and I guess that's what's more important. Still, I want to fit better in my clothes.

Or should I just buy new ones that will fit me better? 

Anyway, I promise that on my next trip to the bathroom I'll look in the mirror and recognize the person who is there rather than look for the person who isn't. 

And yeah, I will try to make her day and tell her she's beautiful.

Thank you!
Kat

PS
And thank You it's Friday. 

1 comment:

Leah ... said...

this is nice! i love it! :)