Saturday, March 21, 2009

checkpoint 2

March is coming to an end! Ang bilis!

1. Having a healthier and more fit body. - I stopped exercising for about two weeks this month because I hurt my knee. I've begun exercising again though and have added strength training to my regimen. 

2. Shopping less and saving more. - I'm still working on this one. Still shopping and still saving but not more or less. 

3. Loving my job and doing my tasks well. - Honestly, my interest is kinda wearing thin. I'm getting bored and I'm craving for variety. But I know it's in my best interest to stay, so although I'm checking the job sites once in a while, I'm not sending out applications here and there. I'm taking my time.    

4. Visiting places I've never been to and revisiting places I love. - We were not able to go to Fort Canning Park when Lia was here but we did go to Kampong Glam for the first time.

5. Reading more. - Haven't started a book after Eat, Pray, Love. But I'm planning on reading the whole Sandman series. I'm already on the library's waiting list for Absolute Sandman Volume 1

4 comments:

Dodi Liongson said...

wow may sandman sa library nyo? meron ba DC comics din?

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

oo meron din! :)

Dodi Liongson said...

hehe eto recommend ko basahin mo din, kung meron sila. Vertigo din yan:
Fables
Y: The Last Man

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

sige icheck ko sa catalogue kung meron niyan. :)