Monday, July 28, 2008

Me, MC and mom

After one week off work and another week working from home, I am still here, down with a sore throat and terrible sinusitis. The many days of pasyal and varying weather conditions might have taken its toll on my not-so-frail body, plus the stress that my mamma mia has gone home already. Separation anxiety disorder??? Hehehe.

The two weeks mother was here, we just went around Singapore, eating delicious food and taking lots of pictures (see her multiply). Of course, we made kwentuhan galore and watched Oprah when we could.

She also did chores for her temporarily incapacitated daughter during that time: cleaning the bathroom, scrubbing our pots until the bottoms were back to their original silver color, sweeping the floor in our room and the common area, helping with the laundry, carrying the groceries etc. On top of that she was able to squeeze in morning jogs at the park.
My mom, she's just a superwoman.

And aside from that she shared her thoughts on A New Earth, which we are both currently reading. So glad to know I have an "awakened and enlightened" mother. She's really happy and easy-going, with more love for life than ever before. She had the positive energy I needed to get through that week we were waiting for the biopsy results.

Of course, hindi mawawala ang paalala about healthy eating and exercising. Hehehe.

Ah, I love my mother. I feel so lucky to have come from her (and daddy of course). =)

2 comments:

Danilova 8288 said...

:) the best mom-and-daughter team. Sana ganyan din kami in the future ni Isis

mayen zuno said...

love you too. always take care.