Friday, July 28, 2006

three, tres, tatlo

Thanks Denice for giving me something to post. :)

3 people who make me laugh: B, Marge, myself
3 things I love: loving B, my mp3 player, my cellphone
3 things I hate: my bulging tummy, credit card bills, Pinoy politicians
3 things on my desk: PC, red and yellow monkey hugging fuschia and violet octopus, photo of a Panglao Island sunset
3 things I am doing right now: this, listening to Somewhere Only We Know by Keane, drinking coffee
3 things I want to do before I die: marry my soulmate, travel to Europe, help others
3 things I can do: write, listen to people, be a friend
3 ways to describe my personality: loyal, pa-easy-easy lang, optimistic
3 things people might not know about me: that I dreamt/am dreaming to be part of a rock band playing gitara or percussion, na masarap ako magluto, I'm scared of travelling to China
3 things I think you should listen to: lotsa music, your parents, your soul
3 things I don't think you should listen to ever: negative people, the media (haha!), your doubts
3 of my absolute favorite foods: KFC, adobo, sinigang
3 things I'd like to learn: drive, wait, manage my finances well
3 beverages I drink regularly: coffee, hot choco, water
3 shows I watched when I was a child: Batibot, Sesame Street, Bioman
3 people I tag to do this crap: B, Jec, Iggy

No comments: