Wednesday, September 10, 2008

sole searching no more

Between saying and doing, many a pair of shoes is worn out. --Iris Murdoch

In my one year here, I've thrown out four worn-out pairs already, I think. And yes, that's in between a lot of doing but a lot more saying.

I recently bought two pairs. One is from Novo, a local shoe shop. It's okay but the leather still needs breaking in. Masakit pag matagal suot. I was wearing it this morning but it became too painful and just can't wear it again this afternoon.

So, I rushed to City Hall during lunchtime and bought this:

The upper is made of soft, buttery leather. It's from Topshop but it's made in India. Could've probably been cheaper if it didn't go to the UK first before being shipped to Singapore. Oh well. I love it. Saved the day. And I got it $10 dollars off.

2 comments:

mayen zuno said...

mukhang komportable nga.

Danilova 8288 said...

Could've probably been cheaper if it didn't go to the UK first before being shipped to Singapore. - hehehe,onga.