Thursday, September 18, 2008

random things

I overheard this exchange at Charles & Keith yesterday.

Girl: (picks up a black shoe from the shelf)
Boy: You have lots of those at home.
Girl: But I don't have black ones. (tries the shoe on) What do you think?
Boy: (shakes head) It's ugly.
Girl: Why?

At that point I walked away kasi natatawa na ako sa kanila.

*****

I want this so badly!!!

It's the Canon EOS 1000D, the more affordable baby brother to the 450D and kuya to the 400D. *drools* It ranked first among The Straits Times' review of affordable DSLRs. The Nikon D40 came in second. But I'm a Canon baby. So it's either this or the 450D for me. Kaunti lang naman difference sa price.

Kailan kaya??? Hmmm...

*****

Girls, anong magandang face powder?

My Loreal True Match foundation is almost finished and I'm on the lookout for a new product. I decided to just use face powder instead of foundation. I hardly wear any makeup anyway.

Suggestions please!

5 comments:

Miss Marela Lalala said...

Can never go wrong with shu or mac. mac mas affordable, just make sure you get the right shade, minsan kasi medyo upsell happy mga staff nila e. but no worries, they will exchange it no questions asked naman. tried and tested, did it several times. :)

Apple Mateo said...

buti ka pa katzee paubos na ang foundation mo, i use 4 different liquid & powder foundas kaya wala pang nauubos. gusto ko pa naman mag-try ng iba. :D

nell enriquez said...

mac kat, yung staff nila they make sure na tama sa skin tone mo yung ibibigay sayo although hindi dya face powder.

hehe so mega basa ako ng blog diba

Tanya Tiotuyco said...

MAC Studio Fix!!! 1250 pesos siya dito. Baka mas mura diyan.

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

thanks sa suggestions! try ko nga ang MAC. =)