Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tatlong tulog na lang!

At lalayas na ako sa opisinang ito! Yahoo!

I'm happy I'm leaving because I must admit, accepting this job was a mistake. But it's not so bad because I learned a lot. Now I know that I must stand up for what I really want and for what I'm really worth. Finding work and accepting offers have become more than just about who will offer me more financially or who will offer me first. It's about whether I'm really interested in the job and if it would be good for me in the long term.

Moving here and finding work here have been really challenging for me. But everything I've gone through has made me wiser. It has given me more experiences and allowed me to commit mistakes to draw lessons from. 

It hasn't been easy coping with failures, rejections and regrets but all these made me tougher. It stopped me and in doing so has forced me to look inside myself and look for my strengths and to rediscover what made me good. Now I'm ready for anything!

As the very lovable Po said, "There is no secret ingredient. It's just you."

 

5 comments:

Yeriquo Abila said...

Go girl! Congrats in advance.

Carlo & Pia's Wedding said...

Tama pala yung horoscope mo. hehehe ;)

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hahaha, korek! tama si madam rosa that time! hahaha.

selena salang said...

tama ka! :) am happy for you kat! :)

Danilova 8288 said...

Go Kat, find your place in the sun. You'll succeed at anything. Ikaw pa! mwah!