Wednesday, June 4, 2008

20 minutes till lunchtime

Here I am at the office, pretending to be working when all that's on my mind is who would be designing my wedding gown. Ha!

I've been trying to finish this report on India's corn, soybean and canola seed market. I started this last week and I still have about 200 words to go. Mabilis nalang yun and my editor extended my deadline pa to tomorrow, 2pm. Alam niyo kapalit? Tanduay. My boss is caucasian and he used to work for the Factory. Small world, huh? But I don't think he knows I know a lot about him na. Notorious kasi siya sa Factory eh. I think he was "let go" because of his attitude.

Anyway, back to my gown.

Just this week I had a dream again. It's the day before our wedding and I apparently forgot to have my gown made. Hahaha. Anubayan. Kaloka. Sana makahanap na ako ng designer!

I checked nga pala sa The Link Wedding dito sa Singapore how much a Vera Wang bridal gown costs. Starting price is S$5,000 (about P150,000). Umaygash. Kenot afford lah. I just thanked the girl I spoke to and hung up. So expensive lah! Ayan ang napala ng bride na ambisyosa. Hahaha.

Hmmm...Bakit kaya di kasali si Monique Lhuillier sa scene na nagmodel ng gowns si Carrie Bradshaw?

Three more days to go!!! Yahooooooo!

7 comments:

Apple Mateo said...

Katzee, naisip ko rin yan: "Bakit wala si Monique Lhuillier?" Eh Vera Wang-level na ang kanyang gowns. :D

irene andrea perez said...

well, relatively bago pa lang si lhuillier compared with vera wang, lacroix, de la renta, WESTWOOD.

i was half-expecting din but nah... di pa naman sha dior level.

pangarap ko rin magka-vera wang gown. sa US may mga sales daw and brides camp out of the stores till it open. then brasuhan na for the gown. =)

Joan Lopez-Flores said...

Katz!!! Wow, Vera Wang wedding gown na ang usapan! :D Eh ako yung wedding gown ko nabili ko lang sa mall...

Seriously! Hahaha! Yan ang abilidad, lah!

Danilova 8288 said...

the perfect gown for the woman with the perfect clea-vage. bwehehe: pagaya mo nalang sa mga local na modista:

http://www.brides.com/fashion/dresses/gallery/wedding_dresses/editorspick/designer/verawang/detail/172036?offset=4

Apple Mateo said...

sexy! di pwede sa pari!

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

ang sexy! hindi papayag ang pari! hehehe. pero nadesign na gown ko. september pa daw ako sukatan so may ilang months pa to slim down. hehehe.

Danilova 8288 said...

hahaha. oo nga. puro sleeveless at plunging yung vera wang collections, but this one, sure ako bagay kay kat:
http://www.verawang.com/bridalfashion/Default.aspx?grp=Weddings&sub=VW#BR-VW-109