Monday, May 25, 2009

trip planner

I'm planning a trip to (somewhere I can't say yet) and just noticed it's almost 4PM. Time passes by quickly talaga if you love what you're doing.

Planning trips is one of the things I love doing the most. I love doing it so much I wish I could turn it into a career.

Hmm, why not?

I really love everything about travel and tourism so maybe I should consider a career shift. I am in the travel industry now but what I'm doing (writing about hotels) is quite not what I really want to do. It's close and I like it but it's still not quite it.

Hehe. Obvious ba? I'm researching about
(somewhere I can't say yet) instead of working.

7 comments:

nell enriquez said...

i know where! hehehe why don't we put up a travel agency instead :P

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

hehe. pwede makishare ng office sa recruitment agency niyo ni reden at rina at chris etc etc! =)

Reden Mateo said...

i like planning trips din, pero last time i did that, I think i told a friend to have a layover in Russia hahaha!

i want a career shift, too. gusto ko magdeal ng baraha. hehehe!

Yeriquo Abila said...

I think I know where you want to go next, and it's obviously not in Asia, haha!

I want to have a travel agency, too. Seriously!

Kat Zuño-Mateo said...

magtayo na nga tayo Jec!

Tin Tin said...

tama! dali at kami una niyong client. :-) tapos mag-aapply kaming tour guide sa inyo. :-P

Karen Ramos said...

yes it can be an option esp if you are interested in the industry... you just need connections and bulk clientele. Cause in travel agencies, you need bulk to earn a lot. I used to work in one here in sg.

Goodluck in your trip planning! It really is fun to plan trips/vacations. But the expenses are giving me headaches hahaha